Thursday, April 14, 2005

Exodus

I'm back. I don't have much more to say than that. There will be no apologies or any acts of contrition. There were situations and events in and out of my control, that may or may not have contributed to my lack of postage.

That having been said, it's good to be back. The occassional trip to the other side of the universe is good but you have to make sure you take time to pack. I was a bit hasty, this was bad.

In other news...

The sun has decided to come around again. It's been nice looking out on cloudless blue skies, even though its never been above 45.

Picked up some new cds the other day: Bad Religion's Empire Strikes First, Hum's Electra2000 & Less than Jake's: Borders and Boundaries. I have to say I am happy with all of them. All were solid choices and I have been rocking out since purchasing them.

I also received a very nice package via the post. I opened the envelope and cds, paradise vacations, fulfilled wishes & dreams that filled the air spilled onto the table. It was a good day to be a Jackass.

I'll be around more. To the people who read me for the first time before I checked out for awhile, mea culpa. It will never happen again.

No apologies, no promises, no regrets...

Jackass

No comments: