Monday, October 10, 2005

1492

It's Monday, a holiday and yet I find myself up at the normal time, getting ready for another fantastic day of work. I can wait until the very last moment to leave because I am going to be the only motherfucker on the road. Today will be awesome as I get to work with my boss, who thinks I'm lazy, but who has yet to work a weekend in the past two months, maybe even more.

On top of all of this I am working over time so I can only be totally broke, rather than HOLY SHIT broke...wonderful.

Just when I thought there would be no more bonuses or added incentives to getting up today, I find out that apparently, I'M AN ASSHOLE.

What a great day to be alive.

Happy Columbus Day!

I hope you all are well.

Cheers,
JJ

1 comment:

yournamehere said...

I like your post, but I think "boogie pants donavan" is the coolest user name ever.