Thursday, December 15, 2005

So the verdict...

is in. There is nothing wrong with my knee. I am imagining all of the pain, the loss of strength in my knee/leg and the times when it just gives on me. I guess Santa is going to bring me one of these for Christmas.


It's not the right color, but it is what I've always wanted. Just one more thing to have to strap on in the morning, and something that I am sure will smell and look just wonderful during the summer months. "Hello ladies, can I interest you in a date with Colonel Jim Bargain, the $75 man?"

I'm tired of getting the fucking runaround. I am getting a second opinion on my knee and I'm going to an orthopedist. With the amount of pain I am in and for the length of time I have been limping around like an elderly pirate, someone should be able to tell me something more than, "well it's just a little swollen." No fucking shit, Sherlock. It's mine and I see it everyday. At first I thought I was going to get some time off of work, and I did, except no one told me about it. SO...I worked for another week on a busted fucking knee.

I think I am getting fist-fucked cause this is a worker's comp claim. At this point, I'm not even looking for a state-sponsored vacation, I just want the fucking pain to stop. I can't walk, stand, or even sleep without this fucking thing giving me some form of grief. Last night, while I was trying to start my holiday shopping, I though t I was going to have to call someone to get me a wheel chair so I could get out of Target. This is not something a 32 year old dude should have to deal with.

Not to mention, on the off chance Santa decides to bring me some sex for Christmas, I am fucking broken and will have to lay there like I am getting molested by Aunt Edna. I know this entry is filled with piss and is not very fun. I will try better in the AM.

I hope you all are well.

Cheers,
JJ

No comments: