Thursday, March 02, 2006

I dont crush...

I just hate a lot.

I’m many things. A nice guy, a guy with good taste in music, a guy who has read a few books, a guy who has traveled a bit, a guy who has a good sense of humor, a guy your mom and dad will love.

One thing I am not, I am not the guy to be fucking with.

I am not a guy who is going to put up with endless amounts of bullshit from you, especially if you have not previously broken my heart. If you haven’t penetrated the inner-cockles of my heart by now, good luck.

“Well Jackass Jimmy, sounds like you are an unforgiving, miserable, heartless bastard.” One moment my friend! While I will give you that Winter & morning in general can make me curmudgeonly and sometimes miserable, this is not my overall disposition. As for unforgiving, I have forgiven those in need as well as those deserving. Do I do it a lot…not really, but does anyone? Heartless, I know this not to be true because I have swept my heart up off the floor many, many times.

See when someone knocks on your door after several weeks of no contact, one has to be suspicious, at least I do. You wanna be cute and play the text message game, that’s fine, I can do that and get shit accomplished at the same time…I’m a multi-tasker. I’m doing laundry and scratching the inside of my asshole as I type this. However like the masters before me, MiYagi and Yoda, JackassJimmY has also been blessed with the Y. As in Y you gotta fuck with me?

Karate yes or karate no, karate guess so…squish like grape. Do or do not…there is no try.

Talking and talking and talking, about the weather, about showers, about other inane bullshit is like getting a handjob from that chick in high school. You know the one I’m talking about. She never really liked you, she just wanted to go out for the free grub and movie, and to offer the worst handjob ever, just so she could tell everyone how small your dick was and how badly she blueballed you.

Fuck that.

That should be considered criminal on some level. At any rate, I’m up,(no pun intended) I have had my first cup of coffee for the day, and things are shaping up to be bloggerific. Maybe I will relax later on. Maybe monkeys will fly out of my but too.

I hope you all are well.

Cheers,

JJ

No comments: