Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sgooood...

3:37 and I have just finished my FIRST cup of coffee. That will tell you what kind of day I've been having. Lotsa bs errands to take care of today. Dropped some stuff off at work I needed to keep from being fired, as well as keep my health insurance....this is muy importante!

After went to CVS...hate, hate, HATE! that fucking place, but it's where I pick up my drugs. The ones that keep me alive and not the ones that make me dance the hully-gully. Before both of the aforementioned things there was my final physical therapy appointment. It went well and the knee feels pretty good. I'd give it high 80% if not in the 90's. There is always going to be some lack of flexibility, it just comes with my age, my weight, and the abuse my hinges have taken over the years.

That said, I have to go to dinner tonight with my parents. I'm assuming my brother and possibly the gf are going to be there. I like the gf, I really do, but she mentioned something about PETA being rediculous and who the fuck thinks that except, puppy-hating republicans? I respect peoples right to eat meat or not eat meat, to wear fur or not wear fur, to vegan kosher or not vegan kosher, but to come out and make a comment about, "People who think PETA is a good idea being annoying"...that just chaps my ass. I don't know, maybe I'm wound a little tight, maybe I should just let it go?

At any rate, I am currently playing Star Wars Battlefront, the first one, cause it's $19.99 and I'm also reading, "Sex, Drugs, and Coco Puffs" by Chuck Klosterman. I recommend both however the Battle for Endor in single player mode, IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE!

I hope you all are well.

Cheers,
JJ

No comments: