Tuesday, March 14, 2006

There is some kind of death squad running through my body and it's not a good time. I have been feeling like the proverbial "dogshite" for the past 4-5 days. Some type of virus that masquerades as a cold/headache/cough-cough/sniffles/stuffy head/oh wait, we forgot to tell you you're gonna blow out your anus disease.

I have a serious case of ring-sting, bunghole en fuego, bungsoon, bungnami, bungicaine , bungdoom and if I have to spend anymore time on the toilet, (who has graciously decided to not donkey punch me and overflow) I'm just gonna take off my pants and sleep nude in the back yard until its over. One way or another, I come out on top.

Looks like this dude pressed his luck one time too many. It's too bad he was doing volunteer medical flight work when he bit it. It's nice to see people from Hollyweird doing good deeds, you know giving something back. For the uninitiated, that's Peter Tomarken, host of Press Your Luck. Yes, the no whammies...no whammies...no whammies...STOP! game. Sorry about the lack of hangtime dude, you will be missed.

Ok, back to me...

Yeah I'm really hungry and trying to figure out what the hell I am going to eat that is not going to make me shit like I have a wild strain of ebola in me. Something is telling me hash and eggs is not the best idea. However, I know this to be true most of the time. Maybe just a bagel with some cream cheese and a cup of tea. Nothing to volatile there eh? Maybe if your lucky I will let you all know how that goes depending on whether or not I have to hunker down on the ass bunker again.

I'm not listening to anything good today. I was listening to the audiobook version of Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz. I like it. I cant stay awake through it but it's kind of like having someone there to tell you a bed time story whenever you want.

I hope you all are well.

NEED AN O-RING DOWN HERE!!!

Cheers,
JJ

No comments: