Sunday, June 01, 2008

Holy Good God...

It's a rare sunday morn that I see 5:50
let alone 9:50
but todays the day
up
walked
coffeed
and well into my “STD” list

Shit To Do
not
sexually transmitted disease
as we all know that would be fucking impossible in my case
cause I have none of the sex the kids talk about these days
sad part is...I dont really care all that much
one less thing to be concerned with
something I don't have to pencil into my routine

brought out the ol' lawn mower
tank bone dry...fuck
found legal gas can
drove to stop and shop to
get out and fill 'er up
$9.6ixty something for
2 and a half gallons of
Dubya's liquid get rich strategy
asshole
hopefully pop shows up and I can
be useful to him again
help him avoid buying a new mower
cause
fuck that
needs that
like
a hole in his head

10:04
and rocking out to Placebo
sooooooooo underated
on my list of bands to see
before they
call it
adieux


I hope you all are well.

Cheers,
JJ

No comments: