Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Call back...

do you know how long its been since I've had a call back for a job?

A LONG GD TIME! and that's all I can say about that. I'm excited but
at the same time don't want to get my hopes up because
the last thing I need right now is another let down

this week has been effing brutal, even though it is only tuesday

I
K-N-O-W!

there have been bright spots
reconnected with an old friend
HI HK!

got to watch some awful, summer-league hoops
with my dad at the most peaceful park on the planet

and threw out a ton of stuff I don't need.

My new interest is lucid dreaming
never have been able to try it
but
it seems like a good way to problem solve
at least for me
and if not, well then, flying and shooting
my arch enemies in the face with a bazooka
will be pretty cool too.

I was hoping to get to the beach today but
as I am waiting for the callback
I guess I'm somewhat house bound

What are you up to?


I hope you all are well.

Cheers,
JJ

No comments: