Wednesday, August 01, 2012

BOOM!!!

it's almost four am and I am still awake

stressed out about not hearing from potential employer
I know they have to review my materials
but in all honesty
my resume is one page

wtf is the hold up?

it's a test I tell you
Im almost at the point
where I dont even care
anymore

sad part is
I really do.
I really, really do
I want to go back to work in the worst way
this semi-self-imposed vacation became
long and boring
about twelve and a half
months ago

the money is not even the worst part
its the lack of inter-action
the lack of sense of purpose
that bother me the most

most days I don't even know what fucking day it is
not cause I spent the previous night getting screaming drunk
and all sorts of fucked up on illicit substances
but because when there is nothing to do
nowhere to go
no one to talk to
then all of the
days and nights and inbetweens
just fucking run together
like some kind of final art project
done in haste
in hopes that graduation
is still a possibility

yeah

i
don't know anything about that

later on I will be going to apple
with momzilla
trying to find her a pair of wireless
headphones
loud enough so that
we dont have to
duct tape the stereo
to her head

im also going to take my
ipod
in the hope that a factory reset
is all it needs versus being dead
cause in the grand scheme of things
I do enjoy my music
but at this point
the ipod can go to that big scrap heap in the sky
if it means
im able to start work at some point
this month


I hope you all are well.

Cheers,
JJ

1 comment:

TheLastChadd said...

Dear Jackassjimmy - You are my favorite. I heard you did get the job!!! CONGRATS. The long wait is over. Hopefully it doesn't involve wiping ass or being kicked in the face constantly. Sorry about IPOD. I hate that - if you need music I found my little IPOD. I sold my two favorite estate rings for cash - i miss ya pal. I also applied to Starr - hoping to get to work with you again.