Wednesday, April 20, 2005

It's officially Iced...

Coffee season. Today, the temperature approached an unseasonably warm 80 degrees. I was glad it was my day off. The Agency administration has not given individual units the go-ahead for air conditioning use yet. Needless to say, days on the unit are somewhat warm.

On my way in to a staff meeting, I stopped and picked up iced coffee for myself and the other agents. In case you were wondering about the chocolate-covered strawberry latte from Dunkin' Donuts...forget about it. It's just too much of a weird combination with the chocolate & the strawberry and the coffee. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

As I walked from my car to the store, I ran into an old acquaintance, a crooked cop who got busted for selling drugs. We exchanged pleasantries like always, and I shook my head as I walked into java heaven. Somethings never change.

I'm officially pulling my 6-disc, in-dash cd player out of my car. As soon as it gives back two of my cds. Their stuck in there and I'm not sure how to go about getting them out. Any hints?

That's about it. It's hot. I'm hot and more clothes need to be removed. Comment, drop me an email, call me.

Peace & Grease

1 comment:

Erin said...

no clue on removing the disk player... but hey at least it will be sunny and warm when you're slaving over figuring it out.