Saturday, February 10, 2007

You know...

One thing I've noticed...

I don't get the hits I once used to. I understand why. I mean it's simple really, this guy doesn't blog like he used to. This
guy doesn't do a lot of things like he used to but if empty promises are at all reassuring, this guy is going to try and blog
more or regularly

or

maybe more regularly, which may require several cups of coffee and some delicious bran muffins, of which I'm not allowed.


However, that is another story entirely.

I suppose I could bolster my hits by begging people to read my blog via myspace. Maybe a mass email to all of my
friends would help as well. I'm sure the inclusion of the phrases, "Free Ring Tones" or "Girls Who Hate Cock" would also
do the trick, alas I have never been one for smoke and mirrors.

As for me...

Things are good. The one you want never calls you back. Work, student loans and death are all inevitable parts of life.
Responsible drinking is a good thing, especially if you have a tendancy to drunk dial, (as I do.) More salad and less
burritos make less jackassjimmy, which is also a good thing. Time to read and catch up on some zzzZZZZ's.

I hope you all are well.

Cheers,
JJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Sunday I'm going to ask a coworker out for coffee.'

How did it go?