Monday, April 14, 2008

Decent Monday...

It was only a matter of time before he would ask me about her. I will admit that it was somewhat odd, working with him I mean. He really wasn't that bad, and being civil came pretty easily but at the same time, I really didn't feel like talking about shewhosnameshallnotbespoke™. His tone smacked of disbelief, like it was the oddest thing in the world that could have happened to him. “I mean we were dating for 6 months and then bam! Nothing...”

Sorry dude, but I don't fucking care. You only get one chance to fuck me over and then I'm done. Shewhosnameshallnotbespoken™ did a great job on me, so it's not like I give a shit about anything dealing with her. I'm glad you went above and beyond and tried talking to her, her sister, and her extended family, but to say you were dating her for 6 months is only lying to yourself. She doesn't date anyone. She may have been exclusive with you for two weeks, maybe even a month, but know for certain, she was totally fucking at least one other person besides you. I could be wrong but when you guys used to “make love” she was definitely thinking of someone else and wishing she were anywhere but under your low-rent ass.

You wanna talk current events...cool
You wanna talk music...cool
You wanna talk red sox...cool

let's leave women out of the possibilities of conversation.

Weather is getting nicer. Not such a drag to be awake during the daylight hours. Decent weekend even though I spent most of it in a compromised state of consciousness. Hung out with Reef and her friends, at her friends house. Place is gorgeous, very much like what I'm looking for and they've done a great job with it.

Weird but good dreams recently.

Work soon. That is all.

I hope you all are well.

Cheers,
JJ

No comments: