Saturday, June 13, 2009

seriously...

it's 3:10 am on Saturday morning and because I'm sitting here
waiting for my virtual grapes to be ready to harvest
yeah, you heard me right...virtual grapes
the excitement in my life has skyrocketed
to a Friday night spent virtual farming

to be completely fair
I was up early today
went to the gym and probably worked a little to hard
went for green tea with “the w”
and then went to work for a training
again on my day off

so even though my day was not action packed
I did get stuff done
while going places
and taking care of business

still
its not all its cracked up to be
I'm sore in places I don't think should be sore
like my neck
then again, that can just be work related stress

fuck work
thank God the economy is so bad
otherwise I would have to spend free time
looking for a job
eff that

the only things I hate more than work are
looking for a job and
moving
I can't decide in what order those would fall
but I still hate them.

in other news...

my brother gets married next weekend
I am nervous and excited all at the same time
best man duties have been bestowed upon me
and while I am honored and relieved
there are parts of me wound unbelievably tight with stress

but I'll get through it
just call me grace
like “grace under pressure”
or clutch
some of you know how I tend to excel
when the 11th hour draws near

virtual harvest completed
new crop replanted
time to grab some zzzz
ugly time comes soon

I hope you all are well

Cheers,
JJ

No comments: