Monday, May 13, 2013

Just found out...

that go time is 7:55am at "the hospital" tomorrow.

I can't say I'm really looking forward to this tomorrow.

While I've already been down this road and made it through, relatively unscathed, my kidneys are clenching as I write this. Which is odd because for the most part, they're not involved and won't be under any scrutiny tomorrow but...

there will be pain

and I'm not a,"skirt" so to speak but, I've had my fair share of pain in the past few months
I'm all set
really.

When I was told I was going to a be, "mostly awake" for the procedure, that just made me that much more nervous.
I know it has to get done.
I know I will be fine.
I'm really praying they put me out.

This post sucks and I'm aware of it but it's all I can do for right now.

In the few hours I have left
before I jump out of my skin


I hope you all are well.

Cheers,
jj

No comments: