Monday, May 30, 2016

they tell me, "if you want to get better, you need to write every day."

maybe I don't want to write every day. maybe I just want to sit down and bang it out when inspiration hits me. maybe I just want to write when I am in envy of someone elses other artsy stuff.

maybe I don't want to get better, be great or have my shit seen by a ton of people.
maybe I want to drown in my own mediocrity.

sometimes 50% is all thats left in the tank after the day to day rigamarole we call life.

so maybe all I want to do is take time to recharge.

maybe I want to sit in a warm climate and listen to dave matthews and tim reynolds
while I'm drinking beers and eating pizza.

maybe neither my location nor my pancreas thinks thats a great idea.

maybe I have to say, "fuck you rhode island, fuck you pancreas, and fuck you dave matthews."

wait.....no. Not, "fuck dave matthews, he rules."

maybe it sounds like I need to sit and bang it out, every...single...day.


I hope you all are well.

cheers,
jj

4 comments:

Jackpot Series said...

I want to relax inside of a heated weather conditions plus take note of dork matthews plus claire reynolds when I'm just enjoying soft drinks plus taking in nachos.

CosmicKath said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CosmicKath said...

Please keep writing, you have an audience :)

Geogia Luiza said...

Hello Madam and Mister
We are a large institution of place which is specialized in the field of financing and investment in order to help the people or companies being in trouble. We can help you whatever your problems. If you are in this situation please contact us by email: geogialuiza@gmail.com
Thank you