Sunday, May 22, 2005

Colin Quinn rocks...

I'll keep it short cause for whatever reason, I'm tired like I got beat with a bag of rocks. Werk as our germanic friends call it was not spectacular this weekend. There were no killings are stabbings or riots or gunfights but then again, I was on "special assignment" so I had my hands full.

Today, The W and I, went to CompUSA to price out some gear for my new rig. I am retiring this piece of shit as soon as the new kid is up and running. I must confess, the thought of being able to have the internet and another application running at the same time is very exciting. I may even do something nutty, like buy a $400 video card....who knows?

Ken Jennings, the guy who won like eleventy-billion dollars on Jeopardy, looks like a fucking alien. I swear I saw his face on the front of an Alienware computer. I was worried that CompUSA was going to be geekcentral today, but oddly enough...the cupboard was bare. They were probably finishing up their week long pilgrimage to SW III: Revenge of the Sith.

The neighbors are really fucking loud tonight. It's going on 11 and I can hear them partying like it's 1978. Little do they know, they're really fucking evicted.

Time to put the trash on the street and get horizontal. I hope you all are well.

Cheers,
JJ

3 comments:

Boogie Pants Donavan said...

I don't know which is worse- the loud partying after 11 at night or the cackling hens at 7am if not earlier. This morning someone got up to start their car at 5am and kept attempting to get it started until 6am. I finally yelled out the window "You've obviously flooded it you fuckhead, give it a rest". It was too late though- i was up. Fucking crotchtards , all of'em

Anonymous said...

1978 is an awesome year. ;)

Boogie Pants Donavan said...

best year EVER- especially in July. The 9th to be more specific