Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Need sleepy...

Up un-godly early again. For me that's like 5:30 or something of that insanity.

Work was fucking crazy last night, like FUCKING CRAZY!!! At times I was wondering how much longer I'm going to be able to do my job. See, the entire first shift called out of work yesterday. Apart from that being total bullshit, it basically set up me and my co-workers for a night of total chaos. To say I was less than thrilled would be an understatement. I got to work and realized I knew no one working on the unit. AWESOME...that means that people would run out of there faster than, fraternity brothers at a busted frat party...( I know that sucked, but I'm still waking up.)

There will be no coffee this morning. I'm thinking I need to get some more sleep. I have been having almost vivid dreams and the fact they have been so intense, yet I can't remember details is making me somewhat angry.

I'm also considering shaving my head and just making donations to locks of love. I can't deal with having hobo hair anymore.

I hope you all are well.

Cheers,
JJ

No comments: