Thursday, September 01, 2005

So Apparently...

My mom is trying to kill me cause, she is showing the apartment next door to a 26 year old woman, who just happens to be a what folks? A writer. Awesome, she is young, artsy and since my brother made out with her a few years back she can't be to hard on the eyes. However, there is the chance she is into coffee, good conversation and a game of Scrabble. Even if she is not into the Scrabble, to have someone to have coffee and/or conversation with would be something in itself. In an ideal world, these things would take place on a Sunday morning. But seeing as how I am destined to never have a Sunday off, we might have to put this idea on hold.

In other news...my body is still hating on me for fucking up my sleep schedule during my trip to NY. I have been going to bed later and later each night. Last night I managed to get to bed around one and when I awoke at 6, I finally had the beginning feelings of what humans feel like. At least that's what the humans tell me.

I guess I have offended a friend in some way. I will admit I have no knowledge of the offense. For whatever it's worth I apologize and I hope I can make it up to you. I hope things are well and keep on blogging, you make me want to keep writing.

I hope you all are well.

Cheers,
JJ

No comments: