Monday, February 20, 2006

Good Morning and...

this is the size of my usual first cup of the day.

Happy President's day. Although with these two evil and murderous shitheads in office, I'm not really sure what there is to be happy about.

At any rate, we can be happy I am posting again. Just to get everyone caught up to speed, including myself, here is a recap.

It's fucking cold here ...AGAIN. At one point last week, it was almost 70 degrees. 70-fucking-degrees. Yesterday, at one point it was like 10 with the wind chill, (which as far as I am concerned, means it was 10 yesterday and not 25, but feeling like 10.) Friday night, I went out and had drinks with the boss and the bosses boss and their recockulous friends. All you need to know is that I had nothing to eat since breakfast, and that by the end of the night I was looking for someone to punch. Yeah...I'm a very happy drunk but this is just one more reason I don't drink on a regular basis. I find JackassJimmy can be just as much fun, if not more...without help from Mr. Budweiser or any of his fucking associates.

Yesterday was spent dicking around and talking about new ventures creative and otherwise. The "W" and I may... and I mean "MAY" be launching a new site. He wants to code something for his linux box to see if he can. While he will take care of all things technical, he put me in charge of creative development. Fine, I agree I have creative flair, but I'm much more of a "row the boat" kind of guy rather than steer the boat. For something we're only going to do until, "it's not fun anymore, " we've already put in some serious time. Let's just say there have been meetings and flowcharts already and we're but two guys...and this is a HOBBY.

I kind of get somewhat worked up as "W" figures since I blog, this will not be a big deal. Sure, I blog, but coming up with ideas for content for a page, every week, and then actually getting written...might be a bit much. Especially if I am trying to start my MA this summer. I have a buddy I may be able to bring in to help out, however, "W" doesn't seem jazzed about that idea...something about all the glory...blah blah blah.

To our right we have the major purchase I made yesterday. When one can get a drive such as this, if you have the means, I highly recommend it. 200 gigs for $39 bucks, makes daddy very, very happy. It also gives the riaa just one more reason to hate me as much as they do.

Getting back on track, there was a small hangover...yet another reason JJ says, "FUCK DRINKING!!!" However since I found the mother of all hangover cures, move over Pedialyte and FUCK YOU GATORADE...this shit is where it's at.


I'm not really how or why it works but it does and cuts recovery time I would say in half if not more. Yeah, for the recreational booze hound or barroom hero who needs to hold down a job, this stuff may save you and your relationship. Tell em JackassJimmy sent you.

That's about it, I have no coffee and that's a problem. I sit here and swill Diet Pepsi Twist as I pound this post out. There are worse things I could be drinking, but right now, I can't think of any. Have a good one.

I hope you all are well.

Cheers,
JJ

No comments: