Sunday, June 04, 2006

random...

It's 5:11.

Which is exactly one hour after I got home from work. Right after the "W" and I met for coffee. My jury is still out on self imposed nick names. In other words, I'm not sure how I feel about that shit but for now, "W" is all good in the hood.

Hi there...

This is me, attempting to make a comeback. I've been a bad blogger. There has been a lot going on but nothing to talk about, so maybe I could have saved my self some sleepless nights and aggrevation, if I had just forced myself to sit down and write. Long gone are the days of writing not being a chore. Way back when, they didn't call it, "blogging" they called it "journaling" and it was done on anything from a scrap of paper to some of those really snooty $50 leather-bound jobbies you can get at B&N. Now, anyone has the power to put their thoughts and opinions out on the webwaves. You can say whatever you want on this vast interweb and for the most part, no one will bother you. You might say some off-sides kind of shit, but if you can back it up, (and I'm not talking in a house of pain/boyz in the hood kinda way) then...play on player. It's a far cry from sitting in a room stacked with old .99 cent notebooks thinking, "no matter what anyone says, I'm not as crazy as Spacey's character in SE7EN." Now you can put it all out there and if you give people the option, and feel so compelled, they can say, "yeah man, I know what you're saying." or "Chist on a stick...you are fucked!" Either way, there are options.

Options for what...I have no idea.


I'm just one man.

Trying to make a comeback.


I hope you all are well.

Cheers,
JJ

No comments: