Thursday, July 13, 2006

Tired...

That's all I can say. Today I woke up late, struggled at work to stay awake and when I came home, slept from 4pm until almost 10. Now here I sit, blogging away minutes from bed, and I'm sure I will have no problem falling asleep.

...even after a large iced coffee and two spicy chicken burritos. I know, my late night eating habits are not the best, but at least I didn't consume the red velvet desert heaven that are, "twinkies, dipped in the blood of our lord Jesus Christ." At least that's what I was told buy one convenience/gas station attendant. Apparently as an employee bonus, you get to huff as much of the gas as you want.

Yeah, the whole sleeping thing, I think it is just a combination of my medicine and the fact that I have been waking up at 4am for the past few nights. I don't know what the deal is with 4am but my body seems to think it's the opportune time to fuck with me via; having to take a raging piss, or cramps so bad in my calfs or shins that I pray for death. At any rate, I'm pretty sure I won't have to deal with that tonight.

I hope you all are well.

Cheers,
JJ

No comments: