Wednesday, October 24, 2007

GO SOX!!!

So last night I took a mid-term. I studied probably enough but not as much as I would have liked. either did really well or really bad on my exam.

As she was handing our exams out, my prof reassured everyone by telling us, "Not to worry because, if we didn't perform as well as we should, we could work something out.

Now don't get me wrong, I like a do over as much as the next guy, but when my class consists of sitting in a hot room, for two and a half hours on a Tuesday night, reading through copies of a power point presentation, verbatim...I wonder what it is I paid for at the beginning of the semester?

Having already attained a degree, I am familiar with the entry level courses having a much higher percentage of "hoop-jumping" but this just seems a bit ridiculous to me.

You know what else grinds my gears? Perfectly healthy young men, who carry their books and materials in those fucking backpacks with wheels. Are you going to class or on vacation?

-END RANT-

If you are looking to listen & discover new music, check this out! It's totally Jackass approved!

I hope you all are well.

Cheers,
JJ

No comments: