Monday, October 22, 2007

Hi there...

I have to tell you, one of the skills I've learned as an adult is patience. Not the Gun's N' Roses type but the kind that only makes me think about stabbing stupid people in the morning coffee line.

However, there are still somethings that make me cringe like a 5 year old, anxiously awaiting Christmas.

1. Having to wait for the sporadic release of my favorite comic book, Fell. I was never really into comic books enough to create a long-term interest, but this book by Warren Ellis & Ben Templesmith is great.

2. Borat: Fuck this guy in the ass with Shaquille O'Neal's dress shoes. Not funny...NOT FUNNY...NOT FUNNY!!!

3. Missing Concerts: Interpol, still not over this one. Waited forever to see them and low and behold of course...plans get fubar'ed.

I'm not going to make this post an extended rant cause, well why should I waste any more of your time?

I hope you all are well.

Cheers,
JJ

No comments: