Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Day After...

Nothing going on but the rent. I slept waaaaay in this AM as I have been feeling a bit under the weather lately. I feel like I have some positive energy but not to much more than starting at zero.

I just sneezed for the 78th time in two minutes. Annoying.

Work was bonkers last night. A ton of bullshit even after I left. My phone rang at 6:holyshititsearly this AM. Two call outs and did I want to work a double? Thank God for voicemail! Don't try to guilt me into shit, just cause I took an extra day off cause my ass was a firehose on Sunday. Those that did not feel the need to go to work today are fucking the brother of the boss and the other one, well she is just busy fucking everyone.

Awesome...

Just ate some great oatmeal with raisins, drank some green tea and now I think it's time for my pre-work relaxation and some tunes.

More tonight.

I hope you all are well.

Cheers,
JJ

No comments: