Sunday, July 06, 2008

Indecision '08

So it's two o'clock in the fucking morning and while I should be sleeping, I'm not.

there are too many other things that I would rather do like

read
play video games
screw around on the internet
clean the house*
blog

but what am I really doing?

I'm blogging and listening to music to finally make a cd for a friend. A cd I promised months ago.

problem is, I have such a wide variety of music and I know not everyone's taste is as eclectic as mine, so what's a guy to do?

...it would probably help if I did not have the repeat function in winamp on. The one good thing, I'm not making this cd for someone I'm trying to woo.
if nothing else, that lowers my anxiety level by about a billion.

Wow, I just listened to a cd that I really thought was very solid, always put me in a good mood, you know what I'm talking about.
now, it could just be my reaction to a lackluster weekend, the fact that I'm feeling under the weather, but the one song I was looking for on this disc,
just doesn't jazz me like it used to.

so the search goes on...

i'm not even going to try and theme this disc cause at this time of night and at this point in my life, I don't know whether to shit, or go blind.

I hope you all are well.

Cheers,
JJ

* not really

No comments: