Tuesday, June 05, 2012

It's all over...

the one thing that remains constant in my life is, the fact that the more I think I have things figured out, the less this is actually true. figured I would come back here and throw down for a while and the whole damn thing has changed, wtf-EVER. ironically enough, I'm sort of at a loss for words at this point in my life. I finally slew my math giant I mean I really kicked the shit and $4 out of him I got an A- ...never done that before at least in math and now... I am getting my ass beaten like I stole the king's gold by words something I've not had a problemo with before in my life EVER See, cause from a real young age, I learned to read real good and that translated into me being a lover of books and words comprehension and all that other shit that lets "smart people" know, 'your head is for more than keeping your hat off the floor.' and so Im torn, between not quitting the class I am in or sticking with it until the end and almost certainly earn an F ... effed if I do effed if I don't somehow I gotta get off this rock. I hope you all are well. JJ

No comments: