Friday, July 26, 2013

My blog is...

just awful.

You'd think there would be more in here, more of substance at least. However for me it's just a place to sometimes clear my head when, aimless drives and loud music or too many cups of coffee and a good book can't do it. I don't think many of you come round here anymore and that's fine. I don't take it personal. Like I said, "it's my place but, you are more than welcome..." that being said, we now return you to your regularly scheduled program, already in progress.

I try not to look to much into omens or signs or whathaveyou but the universe has been pretty clear with me lately.

driving home on route 1, WHAM! bird into the windshield, dead. Got a phone call from my old nursing assistant instructor tonight. Let the machine get it, can't be bothered. Pretty sure that call is bad news and if it's not, probably not something I have the time for right now.

I sent in my application for permanent disability not two days ago. Letter from SSA today telling me I was denied, that I should apply for TDI. I already applied for TDI and they said GFY.

I've been transported to the galaxy of, "NO" and I'd like to leave asap.

Unemployment: NO
TDI: NO
DISABILITY: NO
Health Coverage: NO

I've had a lot of fucking surgery, hospitalization, trips to the ER and more sitting in waiting rooms than most people I know. Now, I am for sure grateful I am not as sick as numerous others out there but at some point, it would be nice if I could somewhat enjoy life like I see others doing. In the five summers I have been back at home, I have not been healthy enough for ONE beach day. That's the kind of stuff that keeps a man awake at night. That and maybe too many painkillers, if there is such a thing.

This week: M-TH doctor & ER
Next week: Monday Urology, Wednesday ENT
when the hell is it going to stop?



I hope you all are well.

Cheers,
JJ

word to HK

No comments: