Thursday, July 09, 2015

Can’t catch a…

break

20150709_101652

this was how my thursday morning progressed and I have to admit, I’ve had better. for what it’s worth I am completely aware there are things way worse than this in life and if this is all I have to deal with, then I am totally grateful.

it’s just a total bummer having been sick for what seems like every summer since the end of time. whether I was actually sick, as in like hospitalized or sick as in, “look at me my gd foot won’t heal and I am going to be in a boot for the next 6 months of my life” try to not go bat shit insane has proven to be quite a task.

at least there is work.

taking tuition payments                                      

20150709_102659

taking calls about tuition payments

answering face to face questions about tuition payments at the counter until I feel like I am repeating myself over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

sending people one counter over to financial aid

listening to those in the military bitch, when they submit their tuition waivers but yet still have to pay normal college administrative fees.

good times…good times.

 

can’t lie and say I am going to spend the whole weekend preparing for nursing entrance exam but it is definitely going to be a priority. G8trcaker (new friend from first time I took anatomy) has same prep book. I guess we are going to do it together? Not sure how that is going to work out but, if nothing else I will identify my strengths and weaknesses…*cough-cough-math-cough*

20150709_193821

really should get to the Y at some point this weekend too. bad enough being the fat guy at the gym but being the fat guy with the size eleventy billion cast on your leg just makes things that more rich.

the icing on the cake is the cardio machine I’ve heard tell of but never actually seen. pedals like a bike however, you are using your arms. Herr Doktor told me he wants me to start at twenty minutes. if this had been our normally scheduled program, I would have laughed. I can do twenty minutes of cardio and jerk off. using the upper body….ehhh not so sure. even if it is another exercise in humiliation, at least it makes for a good story

 

I hope you all are well

cheers.

jj

No comments: