Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Yoo Hoo...



someone recently asked me why I never blog anymore. I didn’t really have a good answer.

needless to say, that was like three weeks ago and here we are. Its past my bedtime, Miles Davis is on in the background and I still have nothing good to say. I feel like an athlete coming off the bench after the wunderkind rookie has had his ass handed to him for the last time. these keys once familiar are now foreign to me and I could give a fuck about grammar and editing and the rest of that shit. sue me.

finished up last pre-required class before I can test and apply to nursing program. I got nothing lower than an A-. Damn, it feels good to be a gangster. (Note to self: buy yourself one of those back-lit wireless keyboards, you cheap asshole.) it was not so long ago when I thought it was going to take me forever to get through all of this shit so I could apply to nursing school and here I am. even though I am potentially starting after someone who had not even begun, when I was already in process, who is now finishing up, I don’t give a fuck. that in itself is progress. 

listening to “Kind of Blue” now reminds me why we used to put it on at bedtime, in college. not only is it a great disc but its totally mellowing me out, even with the giant cup of Diet Mountain Destruction before me. today was really the first day it was like holy shit hot and it got up to like 80°F You cant tell me this global warming shit is not real. I remember it being hot like this when I was a kid and it was 90 out. so either we are closer to the sun or we have hairsprayed away all of the protective ozone. either way es no bueno

I hope you all are well

JJ

No comments: