Thursday, February 01, 2024

Always a decent

 day when lecture does not totally suck.

rough morning

did not want to get up

5am comes too quickly when the to do list is never ending 

but i’m back in the thick of it

felt like i made a huge mistake last week

but 

it’s better now

still stressful

but i’m meeting people

makes it less frightening

even though this is my second time around

i haven’t told anyone except for the people 

who know me from micro

i don’t want to.seem like the biggest loser

or that i couldn’t hack it

except for the fact i had a lot going on 

like sub-optimal mental health

an ungodly amount of stress

the diabetes

and burning the candle via blowtorch 

and caffeine 

lots of caffeine

too much caffeine

but the classes were difficult

and i felt like i needed to know everything

you can’t know everything so 

cut yourself sone slack


it’s weird to get out early from lecture. almost never happens. nursing school is one big well of suck but, it’s a means to an end. a way i can live on my own, after my parents are gone, and other shit i’d rather not think about. the day is surely coming.

40oz of coffee to my face this morning

the reason why i feel like 

i’m going to carpet-bomb fertilize my cords

shitty britches 

“hey Furlong, tell your girlfriend to not forget to wash her ass…”


I hope you all are well.

Cheers,

jj

No comments: