Friday, May 19, 2006

Horseshit...

I got into a car accident tonight on the way to take my parents out for mother's day. Gratefully no one was injured including the other driver. She was young and scared and not paying attention, and though the F-1 is a high performance, military style, attack vehicle and even though I have cat-like reflexes, there was no way I was going to avoid this fucking collision.

Anyway...

I leave for the frozen tundra of MN on Tuesday.

I am so ready for vacation my ass hurts.

I might have a drink, smoke some grass, smooch a random chick. However as I just signed up for the seminary and have been straight edge for two hundred years, these things may or may not happen. Only those in the know, will be in the know.

I hope you are all better than me.

Cheers,
JJ

No comments: