Monday, June 26, 2006

This weekend has...

been nothing but rain and more rain. I was going to try and tame the back yard but since half of it is under water...wtf is the point. Two more days of work and then two days off. I can't decide what to do. I want to go and see the davinci code but since my parents are going to a conference in Philly, they are leaving Buster, the wonderhound with me.

It will be good to have my dog around again but at the same time, he's old and gets nervous (pees all over) when he is alone for any stretch of time. Maybe I will have to scratch this weekend too and just spend some hound-dog time. *Sigh* no worries, it's not like I don't have books to read. My only concern is that my doctor appointment is on wednesday morning and I'm wondering if the meds I am sure to be prescribed are going to make me all sick and bajiggity.

I hope you all are well.
Cheers,
JJ

P.S. Tony Pierce has a sweet video of Stevie Wonder breaking it down on his site.

No comments: