Thursday, June 29, 2006

It's 11:35 and...

I can't even choose a song to blog to. I suppose shuffle would have been a good idea but then again when you are listening to something mello and then Metallica comes up in the mix, that kind of fucks everything up now, doesn't it?

It's day two of better living through science, at least that's what I've been told. Both of the medical professionals I have seen believe I suffer from Dysthymia. Which from what I've read, lasts much longer and has more cases of suicide than your normal depression. Fan-fucking-tastic.

The drugs are making my stomach upset, and this will be par for the course at least for two weeks. I won't even notice a difference until about a month in...Excellent.

Tell me again how this is better than walking around in a gloomy mood?

I hope you all are well.

Cheers,
JJ

No comments: