Monday, December 11, 2006

Moonshine Monday...

Ok...

Were gonna open this bitch up as if I haven't not posted since we invaded the rest of the world.

I'd love to say I've been busy beating the women off with a stick
or just busy with the women
hell, I'd like to say I've just been busy beatin' off...

but none of that would be true.

Work has been consuming the majority of my time and energy and when those to things are not
sucking on me like a bus station hooker, I can usually be found reading, playing video games or
wasting mind-boggling amounts of time on the internet. (Oddly enough...not updating this blog)

However in addition to all of this frivolous time wastage, there has been some introspection and
after thought. When it all comes down to it, the answer I have been looking for is simple.

I have to leave Rhode Island.

Plain and simple.

While I do love it here, realistically, I'm never going to be more than a wage slave here. Now, I may
move to another state and still be a wage slave, but I will be building equity in a place that I don't
hate living in. I place that is possible to heat in the winter and maybe, just maybe a place that
will afford me the room for an in-ground pool and greenhouse.

Am I asking too much? I don't think so. I mean fresh fruit and veggies and the ability to puddle
around in the pool in the summer, are these lofty goals? Should they require the same work as
amassing a king's ransom or winning the McDongle's version of monopoly? I think not.

So... in short, this Red Sox lovin' yankee is heading south of the mason dixon...hopefully sooner
rather than later.

I hope you all are well.

Cheers,
JJ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...south of the Mason Dixon, eh? Any idea as to which state? Don't forget that there are other place warmer than RI that aren't south of the Mason Dixon.

I am glad to hear you thinking about a change. It's usually the best thing.

Take care and enjoy.

Oh, working night can totally suck. I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

So...south of the Mason Dixon, eh? Any idea as to which state? Don't forget that there are other place warmer than RI that aren't south of the Mason Dixon.

I am glad to hear you thinking about a change. It's usually the best thing.

Take care and enjoy.

Oh, working nights can totally suck. I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the double comment...Blogger is acting funny. I moved over to beta and I think that may have something to do with it.

Cheers.